- For Social Committee Updates (Please visit us at facebook.com/coastaloaksresidents) The Coastal Oaks website continues to grow. It now includes dozens of community documents, FAQ's, the latest news, school rezoning information, schedule of events, alerts, classifieds, and much more. Please visit the site and be sure to sign up for e-mail and/or text alerts and join the community directory so we become a little more connected in the place we all call home.
Welcome your new Community Representative, Vernice Magiske!
- Starting Friday, March 28, the clubhouse will be opened to residents (unless there is a reservation) several hours a week to watch TV, read, play games, or just take a break from the sun. When you come in, you will be greeted by our new Community Representative, Vernice Magiske. Vernice and her family have lived in Coastal Oaks since 2008. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Leadership from Johnson University Florida, and is in the process of earning a Master’s degree in Education with an emphasis on teaching Spanish. She most recently taught Spanish at Ponte Vedra High School for five years.
The new clubhouse hours will be Fri, Sat and Sun from 12 – 6 p.m. Vernice will act as another point of contact from the homeowners’ association and will be able to assist residents with vehicle barcode activations, clubhouse reservations, key fob purchases as well as other association issues. We hope residents will enjoy this new feature and the convenience of having someone in the community to assist you with association matters.
- The Association formed a CEC (Covenant Enforcement Committee) who will work with the management company to hold monthly hearings in order to fine owners (up to $1000) for non-compliance of the covenants and restrictions. We are thankful for these volunteers who have stepped up.
A few friendly Rules and Regulations Reminders…
- We continue to see vehicles speeding within the community. Speeding about 25 MPH is not permitted please remind family members and friends to slow down.
- Please do not park in the street. This is a towable offense.
- If you are having a party please be sure to notify the guards at the gate. If we do not know, your guest vehicles are subject to towing. Please also make sure the guards are aware of any expected deliveries, contractors or guests. This will speed things up at the gate.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the fitness center
- If you find street lights that are out please notify FPL directly. They will need the pole number and can be reached at 800-375-2434.
- Golf carts must not be used off road. Do not enter undeveloped sites as this is private property and unsafe for golf carts. Also do not let children under age drive golf carts and no one should be driving the golf carts on the soccer field.
- Toll Brothers will be clearing land at Old Bluff off of Portside Drive and near the entry. We expect to be burning debris for about a one week period during this process. There will be smoke in the area from the burning.
If you haven’t already, get connected on Connect . This is our Association web portal where you can access Association Documents, meeting minutes, view your account balance and even pay your Association dues. If you need to gain access to Connect, please e-mail Pat and she’ll send you all the info you need to be able to log-in