For Social Committee Updates, please visit us at www.mycoastaloaks.com.
The website address is, www.mycoastaloaks.com
The clubhouse hours are Fri, Sat and Sun from 12 – 6 p.m. Victoria Tosto is our Community Ambassador from the homeowners’ association onsite. She is happy to assist residents with vehicle barcode activations, clubhouse reservations, key fob purchases as well as other association issues.
Stop by and say hello.
- If you have not already done so please take some time and take a look at the FirstService Residential website at http://fsrsouth3.fsrconnect.com/coastaloakshoa. You can view your account status, make HOA payments and view documents for Coastal Oaks.
- Please be sure that if you are paying your HOA dues though an automated process that you update the amount to the new 2015 dues effective January 1st, 2015.
- Very soon changes will be made to the pedestrian gate at the Athletic Park. We will be locking the gates until adjustments to the gate are made.
- The clubhouse, fitness center and surrounding walls have been freshly painted.
- A new service is being added to the community. All the streets will be swept twice each year beginning in January.
A few friendly Rules and Regulations Reminders...
- We continue to see vehicles speeding within the community. Speeding above 25 MPH is not permitted please remind family members and friends to slow down. Now that school is in session again be very careful to watch for children near bus stops. o We continue to have problems with residents parking in the street. Please help us enforce our parking in the street rules.
- If you are having a party please be sure to notify the guards at the gate. If we do not know, your guest vehicles are subject to towing. Please also make sure the guards are aware of any expected deliveries, contractors or guests. This will speed things up at the gate.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the fitness center
- Children 14 and younger must be supervised when using the pool facilities. No wet bathing suits are permitted in the clubhouse. Bathrooms are available by the fitness center.
- Remember, when installing satellite dishes an approved Architectural Modification is required before installation. Dishes are only approved for the back points of the roof line.
- Garage doors must be closed when not in use. Please keep the garage doors closed.
- If you have pets please make sure they are cared for properly and not left outside to bark continuously.
- If you know of anyone damaging the pedestrian gate at the athletic park please let us know. Please keep the gate closed.
- If you find street lights that are out please notify FPL directly. They will need the pole number and can be reached at 800-375-2434.
- Golf carts must not be used off road. Do not enter undeveloped sites as this is private property and unsafe for golf carts. Also do not let children without a driver’s license drive golf carts and no one should be driving the golf carts on the soccer field.
- Please be watchful of Florida’s natural wild life. This includes snakes. Be safe and watch your footsteps when outside.
- Be considerate of the children going back to school.
- Please do not use other residents’ driveways to turn around. Do not block intersections or driveways with vehicles when dropping off children. Consider letting children walk to the bus stop to avoid the traffic and congestion.
- Reminder-The Holiday party will be held on December 11th. Be sure to RSVP if you have not already.
- If you haven’t already, get connected on Connect (http://fsrsouth3.fsrconnect.com/coastaloakshoa). This is our Association web portal where you can access Association Documents, meeting minutes, view your account balance and even pay your Association dues. If you need to gain access to Connect, please e-mail Pat Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll send you all the info you need to be able to log-in.