On behalf of the Coastal Oaks Board of Directors, I’d like to remind you of a few things…
- For Social Committee Updates (Please visit us at facebook.com/coastaloaksresidents) The Coastal Oaks website continues to grow. It now includes dozens of community documents, FAQ's, the latest news, school rezoning information, schedule of events, alerts, classifieds, and much more. Please visit the site and be sure to sign up for e-mail and/or text alerts and join the community directory so we become a little more connected in the place we all call home.
- The website address is, www.mycoastaloaks.com The clubhouse hours are Fri, Sat and Sun from 12 – 6 p.m. Victoria Tosto is our Community Ambassador from the homeowners’ association onsite. She is happy to assist residents with vehicle barcode activations, clubhouse reservations, key fob purchases as well as other association issues. Stop by and say hello.
- New trash cans and a squeegee have been added to the tennis court. We also completed some important repairs to the surface.
- Repairs have been made to the vending station at the Athletic Park.
A few friendly Rules and Regulations Reminders…
- We continue to see vehicles speeding within the community. Speeding above 25 MPH is not permitted please remind family members and friends to slow down.
- We continue to have problems with residents parking in the street. Please help us enforce our parking in the street rules. This is a towable offense. No one wants to have their car towed.
- If you are having a party please be sure to notify the guards at the gate. If we do not know, your guest vehicles are subject to towing. Please also make sure the guards are aware of any expected deliveries, contractors or guests. This will speed things up at the gate.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the fitness center
- Children 14 and younger must be supervised when using the pool facilities
- Remember, when installing satellite dishes an approved Architectural Modification is required before installation. Dishes are only approved for the back points of the roof line.
- Garage doors must be closed when not in use. Please keep the garage doors closed.
- If you have pets please make sure they are cared for properly and not left outside to bark continuously.
- If you know of anyone damaging the pedestrian gate at the athletic park please let us know.
- If you find street lights that are out please notify FPL directly. They will need the pole number and can be reached at 800-375-2434.
- Golf carts must not be used off road. Do not enter undeveloped sites as this is private property and unsafe for golf carts. Also do not let children under age drive golf carts and no one should be driving the golf carts on the soccer field.
- This is the time to adjust irrigation for the heat. Please keep an eye out on your landscaping. Its easy for plants to suffer and die in the middle of summer.
- Keep an eye out for Chinch bugs. It doesn’t take them long to make expensive damages to your lawn.
- Please keep the pedestrian gate at the Athletic Park closed.
- Be considerate of the children going back to school. Keep an eye out for them at the bus stops.
- This might be a good time to change the A/C filter and clean A/C condensate lines. We recommend changing A/C filters at least every two months.
If you haven’t already, get connected on Connect (http://fsrsouth3.fsrconnect.com/coastaloakshoa). This is our Association web portal where you can access Association Documents, meeting minutes, view your account balance and even pay your Association dues. If you need to gain access to Connect, please e-mail Pat Hodge at email@example.com and she’ll send you all the info you need to be able to log-in.