Social Committee Update
Please visit us on Facebook.
Coastal Oaks Residents:
The Social Committee is excited to share with you our new community website! Please keep in mind this is the initial rollout of the site and some modifications may be necessary. You can submit any questions, comments, or content or sending attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website address is www.mycoastaloaks.com Note - This website has been created by the Coastal Oaks Social Committee for Coastal Oaks residents to find and share information among neighbors. We hope you will read, contribute and help spread the word so we all become a little more connected in the place we all call home. The website is intended to be fun and informative. You will see classifieds, recipes, vendors, and service providers posted, this information is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a formal recommendation or endorsement of any advertisement, product, particular vendor, or service provider. We hope you enjoy the new website and we look forward to seeing you at our next event!
Coastal Oaks Social Committee
Association Project Update:
o The Association…
- We are waiting to receive the remaining landscape lighting fixtures
- We have ordered new umbrellas for the pool
A few friendly Rules and Regulations Reminders…
- We ask that you please pay attention to posted traffic signs and slow down while driving in the community. We have had way too many people speed throughout the community and we need to be aware that there are small children, walkers, bicyclists, and joggers sharing the streets. Please caution your family members, friends, or anyone you see speeding, as we want to avoid any tragedies.
- Street parking is NOT allowed.
- The Rules and Regulations for the Pool have been updated and are posted at the pool bulletin board.
- Please be reminded that the rules of the Association are NOT OPTIONAL. The Association can fine violators up to $1,000 and take any necessary legal action against residents/owners.
Toll Brothers Update
- We will be doing a reverse Trick or Treat this year for Halloween. We drive around in golf carts and pass out candy to the kids.
- Volunteers Needed!! The Coastal Oaks Homeowners' Association is still seeking volunteers for the CEC (Covenant Enforcement Committee) and for help with the newsletter. Please contact Pat if you are interested.
- If you haven’t already, get connected on Connect. This is our Association web portal where you can access Association Documents, meeting minutes, view your account balance and even pay your Association dues. If you need to gain access to Connect, please e-mail Pat and she’ll send you all the info you need to be able to log-in.