Social Committee Update
- Friday Family Night When: Friday, May 10, 2013 at 5:30pm (Save-the-Dates for Friday, June 14, July 12, and August 9) Where: Coastal Oaks Clubhouse Join in on the Pizza delivery or feel free to bring a picnic style dinner for your family! Cheese and pepperoni pizzas will be ordered for those who RSVP by Wednesday, May 8.
- Pizza Order Information: - RSVP to with the number of slices of pizza or pizza pie order for your family. - We plan to order from Fox's Pizza. - Each slice will cost $2 and cash will be collected at 5:30pm when the gathering begins (if you would like to pay ahead of time, please note that in your RSVP message and we will make arrangements). - Pizza should be delivered shortly after 6pm. BYOB for you and the kids! Bring your bathing suit, any games, and your smile! We look forward to seeing you there!
Association Project Update
- Will be installing stop signs on Bluewater at Port Charlotte on May 7
- Installed new benches at tennis courts.
- Working with new trapper for hog issue.
A few friendly Rules and Regulations Reminders…
- We ask that you please pay attention to posted traffic signs and slow down while driving in the community. We have had way too many people speed throughout the community and we need to be aware that there are small children, walkers, bicyclists, and joggers sharing the streets. Please caution your family members, friends, or anyone you see speeding, as we want to avoid any tragedies.
- Street parking is NOT allowed.
- Please be reminded that the rules of the Association are NOT OPTIONAL. The Association can fine violators up to $1,000 and take any necessary legal action against residents/owners.
Toll Brothers Update
- We’ll be paving the Legacy Collection within the month. Please be aware of construction activity.
- We will be raising money for adolescent cancer with the annual Alex’s Lemonade Stand on June 8. We are looking for the community’s support in this effort. Anyone who wishes to participate at the stand, please contact Laura Parrish at the Toll Sales Office at
- Yard of the Month will be starting up again in June. Get your yards ready!
- Volunteers Needed!! The Coastal Oaks Homeowners' Association is still seeking volunteers for the CEC (Covenant Enforcement Committee) and for help with the newsletter. Please contact Pat if you are interested.
- If you haven’t already, get connected on Connect. This is our Association web portal where you can access Association Documents, meeting minutes, view your account balance and even pay your Association dues. If you need to gain access to Connect, please e-mail Pat and she’ll send you all the info you need to be able to log-in.