1) We have added additional security measures at the community entry gate. There are cameras now monitoring the gates to have video documentation of the entry.
2) The clubhouse social room reservation is only for the social room. The patio and clubhouse building is not reserved as part of the social room reservation. The clubhouse is open for use when the community association representative, Ms. Victoria Tosto, is at the clubhouse during her working hours. During these times, the clubhouse is open for use.
3) The pool, pool deck area, clubhouse and all areas within the fence of the pool are a NO SMOKING area. Smoking is prohibited within these areas and anyone found to be smoking will be requested to leave the area.
4) We have updated the pool rules; they have been posted at the west end of the fitness building.
5) We continue to have issues with the park gate to access the nature trail. The board is looking at all measures to keep this access point secured. The continual vandalism is a problem. If you find anyone vandalizing the gate, please call the St. Johns County Sheriff’s office.
6) Toll Landscape performed landscape services for the past years for the common grounds. The Board of Directors has decided to change landscape vendors. We have proceeded with an agreement with Ackman Bros. Landscaping Inc. to maintain the common areas. Ackman maintain many high-end communities and will be a great addition to Coastal Oaks. They will not be maintaining any homes within the community as part of the agreement and will be solely focused on the large common grounds of Coastal Oaks.
7) We will be completing the final lift of pavement on Tarpon Bay in mid-September since this area is complete with home construction.
8) Construction of the boardwalk connecting to the future St. Johns County school site is under construction. This should be completed in September.