March 1st @ 4pm
The Board of Directors granted the request of the residents to move our monthly meeting to a later time to accommodate more residents. The next meeting will be held in the Resident's Club on Wednesday, March 1st at 4pm.
Board Meeting Recap
Updates from our monthly Board Meeting held Wednesday, January 4th, 2017:
- Mark Smith from Yellowstone reported on the current landscape conditions.
- Nicole reviewed the current financials and status of current projects via her monthly Management Report.
- The Board voted to reduce the cost of replacement bar codes from $20.00 to $5.00.
- The Board elected to redistribute our Reserve Funds across two new accounts to meet FDIC limits and increase interest earned.
- The Finance Committee recommended that the Board select Community Advisors to conduct our 2017 Reserve Study.
*All meeting minutes, the detailed landscaping reports, and
Monthly Management Reports can be found on the community website under the "Forms and Documents" tab.
If you're receiving this e-mail, you're on the Coastal Oaks HOA mailing list. However, the Coastal Oaks Social Committee utilizes a different mailing list. If you're not already receiving their e-mails, visit their website at http://www.mycoastaloaks.com/
and select "Stay in the Know" to sign up to receive alerts about resident events, news, activities, etc.
Rules to Live By- Landscape Debris, Recycle, and Trash
The Coastal Oaks Rules and Regulations state, "Trash containers should be placed curbside no earlier than 4:00 p.m. (preferably after sunset) on the day before pick-up and must be stored away the day of pick-up.
Per Article XII, Section 20 (Lawns and Landscaping) of our Covenants and Restrictions, "No trash, debris, or refuse pile shall be placed or remain on a Unit."
The schedule for Coastal Oaks pick up are as follows:
Landscape Debris and Recycle- Mondays
Solid Waste/ Trash- Wednesdays
*Please note that trash/ recycle receptacles should be place ON your driveway and not on the street.
- The downed and damaged stop signs throughout the community have been repaired or replaced.
- The fencing and the windscreens at the park are scheduled to be repaired tomorrow.
- The jasmine beds in the islands in front of the Clubhouse have been removed and landscaped with a new design.
- The Clubhouse Renovation is scheduled to be completed today.
Coastal Oaks 1st Quarter HOA Survey
In an effort to better understand the needs our homeowners the Coastal Oaks HOA is conducting a brief survey to gather feedback from our residents. Please use the link below to take our short 1-minute survey and tell us what you think. Your responses are greatly appreciated and will help us improve Coastal