The CCR's provide detailed information about the Coastal Oaks violation process which is ongoing and enforced by the HOA. Weekly inspections are conducted, violations are noted and pictures are taken. Notices are sent to residents who are in violation of any rules or CCR's. Most violations can and should be remedied immediately after receiving the violation notice. However, some violations may require a grace period to remedy. The extended grace period is documented on the violation notice. If residents fail to remedy any violation after receiving three violation notices, the violation process may escalate to possible Board imposed fines and a scheduled hearing before the Community Enforcement Committee.
I have listed a simplified version (not verbatim) of some of the rules resident's are expected to abide by:
- Every owner is responsible to maintain the exterior and structures on their unit.
- Every owner is responsible for their landscaping to include lawn mowing, weeding, edging, sod/plant replacement, tree pruning.
- Contained yard debris can be placed curbside at sunset the night before or morning of pickup .
- Trash cans must be stored in a concealed storage area until sunset the night before or morning of pickup. Trash cans should be placed in concealed storage area the day of pickup. Emptied trash cans should never be left curbside overnight.
- Owner vehicles should never be parked on the streets.
- All owner vehicles should be stored in garages when not in use.
- All garages should be closed when not in use.
- Sidewalks should never be blocked with vehicles or obstacles.