- Pedestrian Gate: The pedestrian gate was repaired and reinstalled this week. The lock, however has not been repaired yet. Please refrain from using the gate this weekend until the lock has been repaired. Do not try the lock or push on the gate to try to open it. The technician should be here this afternoon or on Monday. Thank you so much!
- Resident Teenage Mischievous Activity: The HOA has received reports of resident teenagers driving around in an open air Jeep with loud music blasting late in the evening. In addition, some residents have had teens on bikes ringing their doorbells very late at night. If you are ever disturbed by this mischievous activity and feel threatened, please contact St. Johns County Sheriff Department.
- Phase 4 Construction Area: The Phase 4 construction area is a restricted area. Only the developer, landscapers and construction crews are permitted in Phase 4.
- Victoria’s Schedule: Victoria will not be working in the clubhouse tomorrow (Saturday) May 21st. She will be back on duty in the clubhouse from noon to 5:00 pm on Sunday.
- Resident Amenity Survey: A special thanks to all those residents who took time out of their busy schedule to complete the online survey. The response rate was incredible and the enhancement recommendations are invaluable for future planning. Once again, many thanks for your participation. Once reviewed, enhancements will be scheduled.
- Last, BUT not least: Please be a considerate and courteous neighborhood driver, stop at all stop signs and adhere to the speed limit while driving in Coastal Oaks.
All posts are provided by FirstService Residential unless otherwise noted.