- Social Committee Update (Please visit the Facebook site.)
- Friday Family Nights
- When: Friday, June 14, 2013 at 5:30 pm. Save-the-Dates for July 12 and August 9
- Where: Coastal Oaks Club House Call in your order and have a pizza delivered to the Club House for your family or feel free to bring a picnic style dinner for your family! Be sure to BYOB for you and the kids! Bring your bathing suit, any games, and your smile! We look forward to seeing you there! Please visit us on Facebook.
Association Project Update:
- Working with new trapper for hog issue. We caught 4 already!
- More new park benches coming soon.
- Planning to have repairs done to the sidewalk in front of the clubhouse.
A few friendly Rules and Regulations Reminders…
- We ask that you please pay attention to posted traffic signs and slow down while driving in the community. We have had way too many people speed throughout the community and we need to be aware that there are small children, walkers, bicyclists, and joggers sharing the streets. Please caution your family members, friends, or anyone you see speeding, as we want to avoid any tragedies.
- Street parking is NOT allowed.
- Please be reminded that the rules of the Association are NOT OPTIONAL. The Association can fine violators up to $1,000 and take any necessary legal action against residents/owners.
- Please remember to clean up after pets.
Toll Brothers Update
- Thank you from Toll Brothers. We have sold more this year already than all of last year. Please keep sending your referrals, we appreciate the support.
- The Homeowners summer picnic is coming in August. More information to be announced soon.
- This is the time of the year to treat for Chinch bugs.
- Yard of the year will be announced at the Annual summer picnic. Get ready!
- Volunteers Needed!! The Coastal Oaks Homeowners' Association is still seeking volunteers for the CEC (Covenant Enforcement Committee) and for help with the newsletter. Please contact Pat if you are interested.
- If you haven’t already, get connected on Connect. This is our Association web portal where you can access Association Documents, meeting minutes, view your account balance and even pay your Association dues. If you need to gain access to Connect, please e-mail Pat and she’ll send you all the info you need to be able to log-in.