- SAVE THE DATE! Family Flag Football Game and Soup/Chili Cook-off
- When: Sunday, January 27, 2013 @ 4 p.m.
- Where: Flag Football Game to kick off on the Front Lawn in the Community Park.
- Soup and Chili Cook-off (and judging) to follow in the clubhouse after the game.
- BYOB for you and the kids.
- The Clubhouse will be open for early drop off of the food (extra outlets will be available for crock pots and food cards to identify your masterpiece). More information to follow.
- Effective immediately, Pat Hodge will be the assistant manager for the Coastal Oaks HOA. She will begin visiting the property on a weekly basis, writing violations, managing the Association vendors, and answering homeowner questions. Pat and I will work closely together to manage the affairs of the Association. Pat’s contact info is: Pat Hodge, (904) 733-3334 ext 3732.
Association Project Update:
- We have begun pressure cleaning the sidewalks in the common areas of the community. Thanks for your patience as this work progresses.
- We will be installing a “Slow-Children at Play” sign on Cape May Ave around mid-December.
- A reserve study is scheduled to be done in Spring 2013. This study will help the Association determine if the reserves are being adequately funded and will give us a solid plan for future budgets.
A few friendly Rules and Regulations Reminders…
- Please plan to remove all Holiday Decorations by January 15, 2013 at the latest. Once again, Toll Brothers will be judging homes for the best holiday decorations in the community. Good luck!
- We are still getting reports that residents are ignoring the speed limit and stop signs around the community. Please know that these signs are for the protection of YOU and YOUR FAMILY. Please obey all traffic signs.
- Finally, please be reminded that street parking is NEVER allowed in the community.
Toll Brothers Update
- Toll Brothers thanks you for a great year of support. It has been their best year since 2008.
- Toll Brothers is in the process of developing a new phase in the back of Bluewater and would like to thank you for your patience as they work towards completing the community.
- Volunteers Needed!! The Coastal Oaks Homeowners' Association is still seeking volunteers for the CEC (Covenant Enforcement Committee) and for help with the newsletter. Please contact Pat if you are interested.
- If you haven’t already, get connected on Connect . This is our Association web portal where you can access Association Documents, meeting minutes, view your account balance and even pay your Association dues. If you need to gain access to Connect, please e-mail Pat and she’ll send you all the info you need to be able to log-in.